View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23557 | 4/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
Cookie's home tab mod wasn't installed when I flashed the GTX version. So I installed it, and it messes up the clock, tries to turn the gtx clock into a flip clock. It's a known issue on the gtx thread at xda, but they stopped development of it, so do you think cookie's home mod will ever work with gtx on this rom?

edit, link to thread in question:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2480
my GTX version already has Cookies mod....I got the effect you mentioned when installing the manila locker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Hi OMJ, saw u uploaded latest to first page, sorry for the dumb question but any changes from the version up uploaded to test a couple of days ago?
no, the added links to page 1 are the same links I posted the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
any reviews on any new features from the new sys/is it quicker?? Mines running fine now but always up for new and improved things
I dont see any big differences, but it's still pretty quick & smooth