View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.2 23557 & 21896 4/10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
The text messaging tab does not default to the last received message.

if i get a text, click it, read it, and go back to the homescreen, the next new text i get is not automatically displayed on the message tab, instead i have to scroll up to the newest message.

is there a fix for this?
Not untill HTC changes it in sense 2.5. Its a HTC feature/bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbusiness2003 View Post
Does anyone know if the app "iDialer" works on the 23557 system? It is critical for me because I use iDialer to make Google Callback calls. I know that it works on version 21874, but when I tried to use it on a 23xxx version about a month ago, it didn't work. Any info is greatly appreciated.
I'd love a google voice invite also!
Post a cab of it and I'll see. Dialers have to be resource hacked to work on 6.5.x builds.

As far as everyone posting about CHT my stance on it is if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't. Its not something I use or plan to include in my roms as its not to my taste.

New Bing will be included in next update also.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-15-2010 at 02:06 PM.