Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: How to use WM "Search" tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
Can someone help? I downloaded some songs from digitaldripped.com and they went to main memory. Now I have no memory free and I can not find where the files were saved. I tried to DL another and checked the location and it says my documents\\INternal storage\mydocuments\mymusic. This folder does not exist?
Hi Ironred, Hope this Help you, go to folders -> start menu -> productivity. Press "search" . Type "mp3" or whatever format is the song you donwloaded. Why don't you select the "storage memory" to store the songs??
Hi Shanep13, have you received my answer from the PMs?? I'm waiting for your new suggestion for my signature. BTW, mwalt2 is mention in the thanks to people from CoOkie Monster developer, so guess his Manila Locker is in someway inside the CoOkie Monster scripts (just guessing anyway). Did the CHT Locker Lock your hard buttons and Volumen buttons???
Procter & Shanep13: BTW, actually QuickGPS just reduce(decrease) the TIME that the GPS antena took for found the Satelllites. The TIME drop down from 10-15 minutes to 20-30 seconds.

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-15-2010 at 04:18 PM.