View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 12:35 PM
lilflip21
PPCGeeks Regular

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

For people with the hour ahead clock issue mine at least seems to be tied to the "my location" feature and htc sense weather updating.. heres a thread that talks more about it but no real solutions yet and I asked energy about this last night as well...

So for me turning off "network time synchronization" did not fix my hour ahead issue as soon as my weather updates it throws my clock back ahead an hour.. but as soon as i set my location to my city (even using the exact same city it found by default on "my location") the issue completely stops and both my time and weather work perfectly but as soon as i switch back to "my location" and weather updates it sets my clock 1 hour ahead.. this seems to be a random issue not affecting everyone and I never had it till the april 11,13,14th roms... very strange