View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:23 AM
88fingerslukee
PPCGeeks Regular

88fingerslukee is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
Generally i would just drop in the new zimage and modules. Only if it doesn't work would I trash the data.img. It's pretty rare that it would be necessary.

There is something with the initial data setup that seems to be causing reboots. It's been that way for a while. Does the system seem stable since you've gotten past that point?

As for the battery, I expected it still to be wrong, I was just curious how wrong. That seems to be within the margin of error we had before -- at least it's not going back to reading 5% or 100% all the time.
It is stable after getting past the initial data stage, for sure. Just a little disconcerting when you first start setting it up and it constantly reboots on you.

The battery is kinda all over place. While it's charging and you use it the battery meter fluctuates. Last night I left it on and unplugged and Android shut down and rebooted back to WM (due to a battery shutdown) but WM had a ton more battery reading left. It's like Android reports it way lower than it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW_Nerd View Post
Just tried this out today... I must say it is pretty cool. I have one question is there a way to get it to synch with my exchange calendar? I have the contacts and e-mail but I really miss my calendar.
Funny, I wasn't having this issue, but now I am. I've fixed my contact problem but now I have this. I'll work on it. to fix my contacts I exported the whole list from Outlook to a Windows CSV file, deleted the contact list and re-imported, then removed the account from the phone and re-synced. I might try this with the calendar too. But yes, the calendar, for me, was working just fine.

Last edited by 88fingerslukee; 04-15-2010 at 10:25 AM.