View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 AM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper786 View Post
one other thing i noticed (on my sprint tp2) when i press FN and the browser key (left arrow) i get an error saying it cannot be opened
I think that is there because I included Opera10. I will look to see if I can release a patch for this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Saw ya added Opera 10 (vedi nice) and it appears to be the Beta version. Not sure of the difference or if there are any license issues with official releases, but in case ya didn't know, Opera 10 is now in official release... FTP for it is here - Also attached .cab for anybody that wants it.

FTP: ftp://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/winmobile/1000
File Name: Opera_Mobile_10_WM.cab
Thanks for opera 10 final. I dont see a big difference between both. For now B3 seems stable and fast. So might stick with it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Im just naming random ideas now. I dont actually expecta arom release with Androkkid, but im just saying that if Androkkid was customized and modified right that it could look like a very custom,unique UI. One that no one has ever seen.

Also ive been testing this new app called XT Hack Beta 2 with V6 and now V7 and so far its been working well and if it doesnt break my phone i think it has alot of potential.
I was thinking of releasing a WM7 version with throttlelauncher. I havent played with it much yet, but seems promising. Will see if I can release a special edition of that.

I will play with XT Hack too, and see if I want to include it.

All in all, if there is a good base ROM, users can install what they want, and mod it how they want. That has been my policy for a while...