View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 02:42 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retrain your nexus one battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I'll be testing from a different perspective as I am a HEAVY user and pretty much never put my phone down, there is no way I can go a full day without charging. I'm even using my phone to write this message.
Lol sounds like me... every Rep point or posts I got is from my phone... I rarely use my pc. I surf web from 100% to 0... I got another another hour of straight internet usage from this, a solid 6.5 hours from 5.5 ..

Only time I put it down is if I'm out, and even then I'm using it one way or another... I do know I could easily get through the day with moderate usage and in the next day easy with light. .

Last edited by Dragon2; 04-15-2010 at 02:50 AM.