View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 4/1/10]NagROM TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23551][V0.08 Bare & V3.08 Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
I'm not sure if this ROM is still alive, but I just have a bug that when I try to go to text messaging and open a thread from someone, many times it will open and I will start typing for a second and then it will send me back out to my inbox and ill lose what i was typing (well it actually saves it as a draft its just annoying to have to go open that). Another issue I'm having is that the ROM has a lot of graphic glitches in manila, it will constantly flash back to my previous screen or go black and such. I think it may have to do with 6.5.x but I have run other ROMS with 6.5.x which dont have that. Besides this and the youtube and sound issues, the ROM is just about perfect. Its the fastest sense 2.5 and 6.5.x ROM i've run, but I cant keep using it because of all these little issues driving me nuts.
I am not still developing this ROM. I don't know why you are having these 2 bugs, but I can tell you I am still using this ROM myself and do not have either bug. I suspect it is some app that you have installed that is causing them. If not, try a reflash (and make sure you flash to stock first).