View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 12:25 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/13/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Very good to hear! I have decided not to implement Swype into the next ROM update and have opted for a CAB install which is now located under the SWYPE PACK section in Post #2. This way users have more customization over their phone which is always my main goal. Enjoy guys!
Well that is nice to hear. The Swype has been working great for me. It takes some time getting use to but after you do its not that bad and I havent found any negative effects from it. I have been swyping away too. I swyped so much today that when I switched back to the qwerty I was still swyping and had to catch myself. I switch back to the swype afterwards. I like it. I like it better that you are including a cab for a more customizable ROM.