View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Retrain your nexus one battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I'll have to test it tomorrow and see what a normal day is like. I didn't notice a rapid drain until I did a lot of phone calls, which is out of my norm.

After about 11 hours, I'm down to 68% with what I consider pretty heavy usage. Voice calls is my highest percentage now. I've had WiFi on the whole time, did some browsing and texting and probably 1.5-2 hours of phone calls.
I'll be testing from a different perspective as I am a HEAVY user and pretty much never put my phone down, there is no way I can go a full day without charging. I'm even using my phone to write this message.
Google is the next skynet