View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:55 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: HTC Incredible, how many switching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
For anyone that cares, I am going to the Evo when Sprint puts it out. I already have a rough draft of my TP2 ad I will post on Ebay.
I'm sure you'll love it I been using a hero once more and I love Android I must say, just miss skype, at least an actual official skype application like the one for Windows mobile but i can manage till a good one is made. good luck selling the TP2 i might sell my last one as well.