View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:17 PM
truckerkenw
Lurker

truckerkenw is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Ok I figured out the tsk29 thingy...freaked me out for a second as I couldn't get the phone to go into bootloader but hey I figured it out and flashed the april 14th rom with cookie...looks good...I like how i can customize the home screen....two questions...I remember a few roms back that the messaging screen when texting someone looked like msn....coloured and looked pretty cool...now its plain....anyway of changing it to the coloured screen typing like msn? also...I can't seem to remove the stock quick link or any of the ones on the bottom of the screen...some of them are useless to me.....anyway of adding in more then one email address int he mailbox instead of loading opera? I would think it would be nice to have both email accounts in the same window under mailbox...ie...go to mailbox...one folder for hotmail accounts...another for yahoo etc...instead of having to load opera to log into a second hotmail acccount....just an idea.

Ok I will stop licking the window now...lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.