Lurker
Threadstarter

iBIGGZ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by naejae730 View Post
I know this is the wrong thread for discussing pricing and moderators can delete if necessary but I just had to throw in my two cents...Yes, I agree VZW is costly. I'm using a government discount and STILL pay just over $100 a month for my plan + added features. On the flip side however, my boyfriend has had Sprint for years and they want to charge him $300 to UPGRADE to the same phone I only paid $29.99 for. I should note he has never done an actual upgrade but changed his phone twice. His phone also gets no bars when he's standing right in front of the Sprint store! Go figure! While in the long run he would save more than I will I think that kind of pricing is ridiculous and I'll stick with the higher price and better customer service at VZW.

i agree i love sprint and there cheap plan i was with them for years. my only concern with them was the lack of coverage in my area. it was funny my friends would get bars and evdo with their phones (mogul, tp) while i get 1 bar and choppy evdo (pre). my gf has vz and she had signal and 3g everywhere so i made the trial jump and its great. i dont mind the price i pay 10 bucks extra minus the unlimited text and gps but i dont use gps anymore since i got my garmin