View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:10 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Hey tjELITE,

I saw a bunch of pages back, someone asking when the new update was coming, and MightyMike replied something to the effect about what changes should be made to the current ROM?

I recently found on MightROM site that Mr. X has a new ROM out that is supposed to fix the Memory Leak issue. I for one would like to see that change, if it in fact is stable and works as reported, rolled into the latest ROM from MM.

Thoughts?
Yeah I read through the post on the site as well...it sounds very interesting and if it works as stated I would hope that Mike would incorporate it into the ROM...however that is Mike's choice...

So yeah it sounds like a great addition, I am sure Mike will look at the options as always...

Also everyone that hasn't used the latest Cookies Home Tab...your missing out...the update to me was huge and very well thought out...I suggest peeps try it out if they haven't already..