View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:03 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-10-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
So im working on a new rom, it will contain XDA_UC, so your SDConfig.txt will be handled by this now. you can run it by hand from start>system. XDA UC has many features read up on it!

also Ziggy has written me an addition to my prov app that will auto execute the provisioning for you if it can identify your network. if not it will open the prov app.
Ut ohh I better get it in gear to we can be sure to provide some pretty new folders !! If anyone hasn't noticed Mr.X has generously given good ol purian post #3 for goodies.. I've been slammed at work but the goodies will come Thx X !