View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:31 PM
absoluteapp
Lurker

absoluteapp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Search for the best hard silicone/rubber , plastic , or skin case...

I got the seidio innocase holster combo and the #2 from ebay to see which I would like better and I have to say I like the seidio much more and the reasons being are: the case fits perfectly (almost as it was made by HTC themselves) it is very thin so no added bulk and finished design is much better quality. As far as # 2 you get what you pay for, a nice soft silicone case that most likely will last a long time as the tabs that hold it in place are very flexible, but the overall design is inferior to the seidio, # 2 is a bit bulkier which is very noticable because I actually received the seidio a few days before the # 2 and when I swapped to the # 2 I can immediately tell the difference in bulk. I have also notice that # 2 when using the keyboard the flexible tab that holds the bottom cover on kinda gets in the way of the bottom row of buttons.
I have decided to keep both cases being that the seidio has been noted to crack over time and also to change it up when I want a different look. I have also noticed that # 2 will fit the seidio holster which is great to know for those who want the silcone skin with the ability to have it in a good quality holster.

I have also tried # 3 with a swivel belt clip and again you get what you pay for, bulkiness, inferior fit, screen faces outward and the top cover would always pop off when I bumped it into something or when I dropped it, (kinda defeats purpose, right) so I would stay away from #3.

Well hope this helps.

Last edited by absoluteapp; 04-14-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Add more info
This post has been thanked 1 times.