View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:32 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

Im downloading both V7 and the new GTX version released. Ill flash the GTX version 1st and see what i think and compare it to previous releases. Then if i dont like it more than im gona flash V7 because i think that it sounds great, especially with the inclusion of the HTC GPS Tool. Ill probably just give the GTX version a test because u dont plan on offering much support for it yet and now u offer alot of support and upgrades for ur current roms.
By the way the new start menu alluminum folder icons are great. they definetly give it a good look and also a different look now if u want one.
Is the released GTX version as stable and fast as V7 is or is it still in its early stages and too soon to tell yet. Also is the released GTX version 1.7 newer or more recent than the GTX.7 beta rom link i got from u to test. Id like to test the most recent GTX version that u cooked. Is the .7beta GTX a newer,not yet released GTX version? Thanks alot for the new updates.
Until i hav a little more time im just going to flash V7 for now and give one of the GTX versions a test tonight and tomorrow. I want to know which GTX version is the latest GTX version before i flash one. Is the GTX link u gave me a link to a newer beta GTX release or is the already released GTX 1.7 the newer release. The pics of ur GTX release look great and are close to the anticipated MaxSense rom kind of. Not that im comparing the 2, but ur GTX version does look very custom. Also its kinda nice u didnt anounce the GTX rom and then make everybody wait for even a beta test.
Please let me know which GTX version that i have downloaded is ur most recent work so i can give it a test. I juat need to know if ur released GTX1.7 rom is a newer release than the link u gave me for the GTX.7 beta rom i downloaded today along with both other releases. Thanks again.Sorry for the somewhat confusing/wordy post.