View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 VoiceCommand/Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
This is the first report I have heard of any TP2 working with voice command incoming call announcement over BT headset. It certainly never worked for me (Blue Ant z9i headset) and all other reports here have said it wasn't possible for it to work due to a the TP2's non-standard BT stack.

If I knew it would work over any ROM even stock 6.1 I'd go to that immediately as that is one feature I really miss.
was surprised the call announcement worked on my 6.1 stock when i bought the Q1 a few months ago. bought it because of the california no talking on cell phones while driving. and the few calls i got while driving and had the bt headset connected, it announced the caller each time.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!