View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:03 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88fingerslukee View Post
Oh my god I love this OS.
LOL agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88fingerslukee
Is there any way to access the SD card while Android is running? Can you plug Android into your PC via USB? When I do that nothing happens (except charging).
Well, ADB works to access the device, but I think accessing the actual SD card while Android is running is uhm... Tricky at best. I think Makk said where it lied within the Linux system at one point... I'll see if I can find it.

Hrm, looks like it's just mounted to /sdcard... someone chime in if I'm wrong here, maybe that's the place it's located read only? I'm not sure.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 04-14-2010 at 04:07 PM.