View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:41 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: typical account credit for contract renewal?

back then i know i received letters in the mail saying if i wanted a $150 account credit to renew my line (since it's been out of contract for quite a few years) although the last time i received one of these letters was a year or more.

i still think you should be offered an incentive if you renew and don't wish to purchase a new phone on a certain line, maybe it only can be applied in certain situations..

im referring to buying the Evo at full price though (on the line w/o eligible discounts), and then renewing one of my other lines to see if they can apply the $150 credit on the account since i don't really need a new phone on the line that is eligible for the $150.

thanks though.

Last edited by sebo; 04-14-2010 at 03:48 PM.