View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 02:49 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88fingerslukee View Post
Blowing away the data did nothing.

Using another user worked!! Now, she only has 35 contacts but they all appeared and the last names are not all A B or C so there is something with my contacts that is breaking the sync. If only I could tell what.
Ah ha! I knew it had to be something there then... I'd say that it's a setting on your account in exchange, or most likely a rogue contact with a special character or something... Not really sure what, I'll let you determine that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88fingerlukee
Is there a preferred way to format my SD card? Right now I'm doing FAT32 with 32KB blocks but I'm happy to do ext2 or whatever.
Well EXT2 is what file system Linux uses within the card, but I always format my cards to FAT32 so my windoze installs can still read what's going on within the card...