Thread: Touch Pro 2
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2

to the pricing discussion....i think it's to each is his own. different people, different opinions. and of course, quality of service depends on where you are geographically. because both sides of the fence have dead spots. all carriers actually have dead spots. and for pricing...i guess it's the individual's preference on whether to pay extra for a device and save on the monthly, or save on the device and have a bit higher monthly compared to the closest competition.

and on to the topic at hand...OP, the best ever advice that's been given is read up! and after you've read as much as you can....read some more! once you get used to the tp2...everything else is a lot easier. you can do just about anything with this device. have fun!

oh and let me know if you manage to make your device do your laundry. been trying to get mine to do it...but no success wonder if there's a cab for that?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 1 times.