naejae730
PPCGeeks Regular

naejae730 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
IBIGGz - Hope your willing to pay alot more money for service with Verizon Wireless....they nickle and dime customers for everything.....Data package, Visual Voicemail, VZ navigator, those arn't included in your price plan....so say you get the 1400min shared plan, thats 119 a month, plus VVM is $4, VZ Nav is $10, Data is $30....you at almost $180 or more now....Thats one reason I left them...$250 a month for 2 blackberrys and 2 regular lines.....and 1400min, now Im on Sprint paying less than half for more......just think about it.
I know this is the wrong thread for discussing pricing and moderators can delete if necessary but I just had to throw in my two cents...Yes, I agree VZW is costly. I'm using a government discount and STILL pay just over $100 a month for my plan + added features. On the flip side however, my boyfriend has had Sprint for years and they want to charge him $300 to UPGRADE to the same phone I only paid $29.99 for. I should note he has never done an actual upgrade but changed his phone twice. His phone also gets no bars when he's standing right in front of the Sprint store! Go figure! While in the long run he would save more than I will I think that kind of pricing is ridiculous and I'll stick with the higher price and better customer service at VZW.

"The difference between a SMART person and a WISE person is that a SMART person knows what to say, and a WISE person knows whether to say it or not".
This post has been thanked 1 times.