View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:13 AM
leanne
Halfway to VIP Status

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
I flashed Task29 and then the 4/13 23557 CHT ROM. After making changes in the CHTEditor, it automatically reset my phone. When it started up again, it skipped the HTC and Energy screen and went straight to a blank white screen. Is that due to CHT or is it because I flashed the spash screen Task29? Has anyone experienced this?

Then after the blank screen, my phone went to something I've never seen before : Hands Free Activation Contacting Network... WTF is that? Anyone help point me to an answer (or just give one to me )
Mine boots to a white screen as well.