View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:27 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
I was doing good for awhile...I think I ran MightyROM IMPACT for a month without hard resetting or reflashing...

Then I decided to try NRG again...then he updated....then I wanted the next update...

Me too, I was on Deck's S3 for a while, he updates every couple of weeks. I tried Xpress Dusk, then to NRG and every time I flash I say I'm going to stay on this one for a while. I need to stop reading NRG's tweets. This CHT 1.7 was worth it though, I used to be a Maxmanila fan but I liked all the quick links with Cookie, 1.7 is like Max and Cookie combined.

The way I see it, this is the cheapest of my 'hobbies', It costs nothing to flash a phone. If I wasn't doing this, I'd be sinking more money into my computer or car.