Thread: Goodbye TP2
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:25 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Goodbye TP2

my time with the TP2 is counting down as well,.. waiting for the new sprint htc evo expected to hit in 2 months..

although the TP2 is an excellent phone, it just doesn't have enough power/memory to run manila/sense correctly. with htc releasing sense 2.5 now with wm 6.5 on the tp2 my "clean" reboot is already using 50%+ memory vs only 32% with manila 2.1.

i expect this forum section to start dieing once the EVO comes out.. sadly i regret using my upgrade for the Tp2, but i don't regret buying this phone at all, i just didn't think a phone with the magnitude of the EVO would be on sprint so soon. oh well, i gotta have the latest and greatest.. but definitely the EVO will be the last phone i buy for a long time to come!

Last edited by sebo; 04-13-2010 at 06:28 PM.