View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:33 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
does your twikini put a shortcut in your startmenu? i'm having trouble with mine, i have to create a shortcut afterwards.
do i need to delete the lines in the app.dat that have setup.dll in them as well?
I fought with that for a while and finally got the shortcut thing sorted out. I did delete the line in the app.dat. Here's my EXT so you don't have to keep fooling with it. Hope it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Applications - Twikini.zip (156.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.