View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
zone23
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Compliant]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you kidding me? i tried the rom and pointed out what wasnt working and what i liked. no tasmanager so you added it, no myphone so you added it, you even said dialer was screwed and mine was then it popped up and i said so. i even told you goodluck with the rom and gave you first thanx outa anybody. new folder icons also? think i said that too. sounds like everything i said was missing or not organized you fixed. nrg team, look through his thread, never posted in there unless i had a issue. gladd you just bashed me and listened to me first. still wish you goodluck though, wonder where i got all my thanked posts in your thread if im bashing you.............
OK, OK your right. I got off to a ruff start. I just didn't want all that bad plublisity in the first 10 post of my ROM.

Anyway you came in beat it up and left I felt like a used *****. Hopefully we can start again.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 3 times.