View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:34 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/11/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
amikam,

Thank you very much for another great one! Personally, I am glad that you like 21xxx sys better since you are keeping it updated - yes, I like 21xxx sys better than 23xxx. I just flashed to 21898-light last night and for some reason, it feels little faster the last one (March 27th)

I noticed that CoOkie Monster indicator (that little white bar at the top of the screen is gone now). can't comment on the battery life yet but seem good like the last one.
Camera seems to be working great, btw, I should've checked 3rd post before I said something about the camera.

well, I do checked 3rd post this time about this one thing though. in 'contact', if they have more than one number that can be text, '#' sign appears next to 'Send Message' option, so I can change the number that I can text to, but it seems like the '#' sign does not change the number. can anyone else confirm on this? or am I only the one experiencing this?

thanks.
thanks for the comments... it does seem a little faster, i think its because there is a lot in manila that depends on the bit depth resolution of the images and such... so technically the less color on manila and the more black it is... the faster it should be(or the less colorful things anyways... and of course thats only in theory and doesn't really get felt all the time).

im not sure about what u mean with the send message thing... i dont think it should be different from the 21897 because i didnt change anything with manila messages... but if u talking about wm messaging window i did add a manila skip to it... so maybe thats it.
but i didn't run across it myself yet.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.