View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:13 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who here is waiting on the EVO v2 with a keyboard and better specs?

I dont know about all that... i had the tp and the tp2 and honestly the tp2 wasnt that big of an upgrade for me aside from the keyboard and the screen. Software wise I still had to do a ton of tweaks on it to get it to function like I wanted. It was a straight phone but definitely not the best ive ever owned. Not to mention I actually had more problems with my tp2 than I did with my TP and had to get it replaced twice. First the vibrate motor in it went out and then the thing just stopped working altogether for no reason. Still had to reset it constantly because of lockups... just got frustrated with it altogether which is the biggest reason as to why im on android now.

For ME the nexus is definitely the best ive had so far and im sure that'll change once the evo drops. Personally i'm not a fan of WM anymore either so... it is what it is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.