View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:41 AM
larry6667
Regular 'Geeker

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
MightyROM? ...Some people claim to but I've never had any battery life luck with NRG...

Anywho, is anyone else having problems with the 04/12 ROMS???? I've flash danced, hard resetted, flash danced, resetted and reloaded (redownloaded) and I'm not getting it to stay working. I think I'm just going to go back to 04/09...

Also, clocks are all messed up...Manila says different than Windows and neither of them read correct (yes, I'm changing it to the correct time via settings).
I will be testing out the latest today, but so far I agree with you. I do not find it any faster than previous ones. Although every ROM is apparently faster than the one before according to the people here...If that were the case the screen should "sense" your finger coming at this point...I do agree with that someone wrote a while ago about it is great to have a cool phone, but when you have to shut off all of its features to get half a day use out of it, it kinda defeats the purpose. A good solution was a car charger

I still love the ROMs
This post has been thanked 2 times.