View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK|XDA_UC|09APR|V6.0|FB|eR|DR

I really havent noticed that V6 is any slower than V5. They seem about the same to me, but i do like some things from both roms. Both V5 and V6 are excellent roms so i think that its basically up to the user which rom they like better. Im gonna stick with V6 for now. The only problem i had with V6 so far is that Microsoft Marketplace for Mobile quit working and i would always get an error msg when i tried to open Marketplace so instead of a hard-reset i just installed a Marketplace bootstrap cab i have and then just deleted the new Marketplace icon from the start menu and now it works perfect and reliably. I thnk that it was just a fluke that it quit working tho because it worked great from the day i flashed V6 and it worked yesterday. I didnt feel like setting up my phone again thats why i just installed the cab.
Im not worried about the provisioning for Cricket. Id really like it if it did function correctly but as long as the rom is compatible with Cricket i dont mind configuring my device manually.
Thanks for the new folder icons. Ill let u know what i think about em later. Thanks for cabbing them up. I think V6 is another great rom release and i cant wait for the next release,update, or upgrade. U should think about putting the cabs u posted that i ask for on the first page of the rom thread in what i think is ur 3rd post. That way if anyone wants to use the HTC GPS Tool cab u created, or the new folder icons cab u just posted. That way everyone knows where to find the cabs. I like em, maybe others will to.