View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:25 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtx_aspec View Post

i found this image on the wiki
but the link is broken. is this available for the latest MR and if so where is it? thanks!
That dialer was for the Manila 2.1 ROM...I am currently working to get a 2.5 version soon...just a couple files bugging the nanners outta me...so hopefully I can get those resolved and release it...also purian is currently in the works of a Black theme which includes a dialer as well so keep on the look out for that as well...

----------------

Hey guys about the talk about Mike lets just keep the forums going...he will return and update us with what he feels he needs to update us with...I can understand peeps wanting updates but from what I remember when the last IMPACT was released everyone was talking about how great it is, etc...well then enjoy it...just because its not updated with the latest build, or with the new Sprint ROM doesn't mean it is obsolete or not working...

Who knows maybe theres a Mrs. Mighty now...or maybe a Baby Mighty...whatever is going down...we are behind you 110% Mike you are the best man...