View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:12 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Is anybody having a problem when you soft reset, you get ppl saying that they received texts from you from earlier in the day? This has been happening to me for awhile now. I don't know exactly when it started.
I also noticed something similar regarding a duplicate resent sms when I was using PIM backup regarding a specific save date that I backed up all options. I had a friend call me multiple times and tell me I kept texting him the same damn thing from two weeks ago and I noticed a pattern... it was everytime I flashed a ROM and restored a particular date that backed up my text messaging. I don't know if this is your issue or something similar but maybe with a different back up/restore method. I had to explain to my friend that I had a flashing addiction problem and I was seeking help and he told me I should have gotten an I-phone and I countered with everyone in the office is surfing on wifi because of my bad ass gadget that I can't stop tinkering with.

I assumed that during the back up process I must have been in the middle of sending him a text so everytime I would use PIM backup to restore my info it would send this last ghost message. I stopped it by backing up everything but messaging and restoring the newer date save without the messages (now that guy doesn't think I'm a flashoholic which I still am!!!). Good luck.

NRGZ the latest is the greatest... thanks again.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 04-13-2010 at 02:24 AM.