View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:41 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who here is waiting on the EVO v2 with a keyboard and better specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I agree but the battery on this bad boy is bigger then then the hd2's so i think you're good. pocketnow compares the hd2 to the evo and said you should get better battery life due to it being a 270mAh capacity difference.

http://pocketnow.com/hardware-1/deta...personic-specs
They were also corrected by someone in the comments who correctly pointed out that CDMA devices use more power than GSM devices. He posted the numbers directly from HTC's site, comparing battery size and talk time of CDMA devices and identical GSM devices. He then compared the HTC Max 4G to the Touch HD, which is identical except doesn't have the WiMax radio, and the Max 4G sucked down more power.

I would guess the HD2 will have better battery life than the Evo. We won't know fire sure until it's released, but GSM devices always get better battery life than CDMA. And WiMax is another battery hog on top of it.