View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 11, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by psalm462 View Post
I love this look, but it runs rough at times. This is the best look outside of mobile shell 3.5, but NOW I have a new problem. I am trying to do a hard reset and when I do, it displays:
"The file 'clear storage' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.'

Can someone help me out of this. I am trying to go back to touch flo and I am stuck right now. Thanks, in advance.
I'm sorry that it isn't working out for you, but here is one way to hard reset your phone:

- Power down your phone
- While holding the Send key (green one), Volume down and End key (red one) power your device back on and continue to hold all the keys until you see a message on the screen.
- Follow the on screen instructions

- After the reset, you will need to reprogram your phone
- Dial *228 and follow the instructions

Hope this helps out

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.