View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 PM
burtonsnow8
Tree Trunk Killa

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Do All Roms with Sense 2.5 have a memory leak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie411 View Post
The problem is the TP2 seems to start bogging down when it has 45mbs of memory free or less. And this typically starts to happen after not rebooting the phone in a 24hr period, with nothing running in the task manager.

I'd consider that a memory leak or at least a very slow drip.
Run cleanRAM to clear up cached memory.

Just an FYI, Today i decided to use my TF3D music player and my % went from 63% before and 74% after...the only way to get it to drop was by using cleanRAM. Everything was cached and since sense UI always stays loaded, the memory the app used never closed itself, thus making my %s stay at 74% with nothing in the task manager, because all those files were cached. It is not a memory leak, it is inherently built into the system to save your files. There are some fixes that can change your cache settings, most of the time they are set to 0, meaning your RAM can infinitely cache items.