View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
NRGZ28

Anybody take some decent screenshots of my WVGA GTX ROM and post them anywhere ?
about 1 hour ago via Digsby

Here you go:
Well it finaly happened, a 2.5 rom with the battery life of a 2.1. I am loving the new gtx theme, its the best rom I have run ever!! Battery life and bells and whistles, WOW.

Scientific
I take back everything I said about 2.5. Now, on your screen shots, how did you get the black txt in the start menu, mines white. Also were did you get the retracable slider?
Thanks