View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 PM
rebelshadow
PPCGeeks Regular

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Bro, you have some major issues going on in your kitchen!!! starting with this
Warning: Overwriting 'WF_signal_04.png'
Warning: Overwriting 'WF_Status_On.png'
Warning: Overwriting 'WF_Status_On_Disable.png'
Failed to parse value name HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila!!!
Multimedia - Resco Photo Manager
Warning: Overwriting 'Icons_16.png

The failed to parse value name usually means you have something off in your app.reg that i couldn't read. Check for \ instead of what it should be \\ in certain situations. Your MightyROM WAR_BlueSatin is what is hosing up your graphics and probably your dialer, it is overwriting all your buttons and what not.
You also have a several hundred duplicate modules going on too, that's never good. i would fix that as well.

Im not suprised your phone looks and behaves like crap, you have a lot of work to do!!!!
Hey Welrope, got the taskbar figured out. Turns out that the tsowentaskbar2 i was cooking was cousing the taskbar issue. Got that fixed but still have the dialer scrool issue. As I stated I am using the dialer that calk included in his r3 kitchen (Phone - PhoneCanvas 3.40.1920.2715, Phone Call Log - White, Phone Dialer - PhoneCanvas 3.40 - White-Blue), any ideas or could you recommend/post one that will work. Thank you VERY much for your help.