View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/10/10 WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5.GENERIC_V4 23557 AVAILABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
the santod link doesn't work.
i really like the orbs and glass icon look,young. mind uploading the cabs or sending me a link?
yes it's a dead link but it's here. DO NOT USE ON COOKIE ROM and the orb icons Only work with Maxmanila
Max Manila 2.5-v3.0(Beta) + Mode9.dll fix.zip Install FIRST Vin's 6.5.x roms don't need the mode9.dll fix
Dusk_Evolution_2.5_Leo_2.02_v3.0.CAB Install 2nd ONLY if you want the Dusk theme
Jaguaralani GlassBalls Main.zip <<<<Is slider icons
Jaguaralani Max GlassBalls Manila Components.zip <<<<<Max manila quick link icons
Jaguaralani Trans Quick Links.zip <<<<< the cab says what it is
Jaguaralani GlassBall 2nd Analog.cab <<<<< if you want a 2nd analog clock
And sometimes on first boot after installing MM i get a dumb error DELETE.something dll didn't start.
If you get this go to windows/startup and delete the DeleteXML shortcut

Last edited by Young DC; 04-14-2010 at 04:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.