View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I was thinking about what Welrope mentioned a page back.

My Sprint TV works, but it's always taken about 1:59 seconds to boot up then finally shows the intro movie.

everything works though, subscription updates/radio and tv. Just wondering if you you got that loading delay to go away, by changing the dlls

I did it was something in the drivers. Did you use the new drivers, thats what caused my problems. I think.

Droidrox39