View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:34 PM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Thanks Man!

Here is the entire scoop:

I really like the tsowetaskbar WM6.5, but there is a problem with the battery meter, so I switched to the Spike's taskbar which is the one that right now has the Pie Slice WM6.1 Wait Cursor.

The twowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, has the nice 4 dot wait cursor, but the battery meter goes from 100, 90, 80, 70, 59, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 etc. The image for 60% seems to be missing, and in its place 59% shows.

So the bottom line is two fold. If you could easily figure out why the 60% image is missing from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, that would give me what I am looking for. If you cannot, then taking the wait cursor from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 and replacing the Spiketaskbar file will do the trick also.

Thanks again in advance!

PM me if you have specific questions for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Post the cab...there are only 16 images for the 6.5 wait cursor I can fix it in no time for you...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!