View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:51 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Tmobile 6.5.X 2.10 platform rebuilder kitchen

Heres a kitchen im working on for the tmobile HD2, which should work fine on all other HD2's. It is build on bepe's platform rebuilder, with my own custom script im working on. It is a work in progress, but its coming along nicely.

Uploading new WORKING kitchen.. should be done in a few hours...
If you would like to give it a try, heres the download link: http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=8492

Please give it a try and let me know if it works for you!

Ive spent many sleepless nights getting everything to work correctly, if you appreciate the work ive done, i accept donations Thanks!

HUGE thanks to raidzero for the base kitchen script! Everyone else who helped, will mention names later...

To use kitchen disable User account control and run as administrator!

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 05-27-2010 at 07:11 PM.