View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:45 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Proper Flash Dance Technique

I always just flash & hard reset... I never flashed back to a stock ROM or anything like that...

I've never ran into any issues. Perhaps if I didn't hard reset after every flash, it may cause an issue... but I thought you had to hard reset after a flash, so I've just been in the habit of that.

I thought the whole reason people were "flash-dancing" as you say, was because they had problems... I didn't think people were started with flash-dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger
It just makes sure that there is nothing left in the ram from the previous flash.
Oh and FYI... RAM is volatile memory, once the device turns off it's wiped... perhaps you mean something else...?