View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who here is waiting on the EVO v2 with a keyboard and better specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
We definitely are on the same page. I used to feel like I dont want a fully touch screen phone (mainly cause I was always having problems with iphone keyboards when they 1st came out and i was playing with everyone i came across). I can honestly say when I had my 1st TP and the keyboard went, I think i went about 2 weeks before i took it to the Sprint store for a replacement (mainly cause i dropped it and got my accelerometer going wacky) and it wasnt bad using the on screen. I can now say after getting the TP2 and using its GREAT keyboard, I honestly use the onscreen more just because i dont feel like flipping the phone n sliding the keyboard and its also a very good onscreen keyboard.

I feel any of use that are Sprint users or future Sprint users should be rejoicing at the fact that Sprint now has a true player in the game to stand with the best of them and seems like they're not stopping there. They even made sure that Nextel wasnt left out in the cold and got the O1.

I would love to have the problem of deciding which 4g super phone I want on Sprint because they have a good 2 or 3 of them.
Well hopefully we'll have that problem soon, lol. I saw somehting that said Sprint is planning on releasing 2 more 4G phones this year, after the Evo. Supposedly they all have front cameras and 4.3 inch screens too. So out of 3 of them, odds are that at least 1 will have a keyboard. I just hope it's running Android and not Win Phone 7.

I'm not married to Sprint either though. If T-Mobile gets something I like more than Sprint's superphone, I'll go to T-Mobile in a heartbeat.