View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:36 PM
AndroidTroll
PPCGeeks Regular

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykid06 View Post
Just got off the phone with sprint customer service, after 50 mins of transfering and a couple of troubleshooting tips that didn't work, i finally got a TP2 coming to me in couple of days after being sent 6 replacements. Didn't mention anything about the TP2. He said they will be sending me a new phone and i asked if it was a TP and he said no it will be a TP2. Thanks everyone on this thread for the tips.

I just picked my tp2 from the store. I got a refurbished unit that looks brand new. They only gave me the ppc and the wall charger. I can complain since it was free. If you get a new unit then you got lucky. When I called last week I never said I want a TP2.. just mentioned how im on my 4th tp and they all gave me the same issue of a dead kb. They suggested to go again to the repair store to have it swapped and I said "Sorry, I lost faith in this method and need a different solution." The lady was nice and called 2 stores and explained my issue and managed to get a different store to swap it out for a tp2. Again... if you want the swap, its better if you do NOT mention that u want the Tp2 and ask for what other ppc can you have it replaced with. That worked for me. Plus a long history of dead kb helped alot too. So far I like it alot and currently DL wm 6.5.