View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who here is waiting on the EVO v2 with a keyboard and better specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
In all honestly, if they did announce a version with a keyboard a few months after the Evo was released, I would consider getting it depending on how i liked the Evo and if it had better specs, even if they were minor.

I just want the next best thing out when it comes down to it and thats why I really hope this thing will be around $450 with no contract so i can buy one off of ebay and hold my upgrade for the 4.5 inch 1.5ghz WP7 phone (HD3).

http://www.redmondpie.com/htc-hd3-co...mages-9140525/
So we are on the same page for sure then. I am buying it full retail when it is released, nd if there is a keyboard device announced with similar specs, I will upgrade to it.

I fully expect it to be around $450 full retail too. maybe $500 tops, but certainly no more than that. The HD2 is $450 full retail from T-Mobile, so the Evo can't be too much more.