View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:19 PM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Apr/5 [Build 1.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Where do i go to enable this, or is it already set? And by the way, I love your roms. I never liked sense 2.5 but your roms are running great. Thanks.

P.S. And what about being able to use Windows Mobile messaging? Is it possible to disable HTC messaging because when i go in to conversation the text is so small, its hard to read.
Thanks
1)On the Customized Build roms it is enabled by default... will auto disconect after a period of inactivity. (i dont remember if it is 1 2 or 3 minutes, lol....)

2)Yes, just click All Messages on Sense... it will open tmail sms.... HTC Messaging (People Classic) needs to be enabled (the way i setup the rom needs the package... however feel free to try other options... please report if your findings..thank you...and yes... im pretty happy with the rom too...a lot of work, but definetly worth it... 1.7 is uploading now...)

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 04-12-2010 at 03:22 PM.