View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-10-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Sounds like you got it down pat.....If you ever need help again just ask...... enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
I chose MM3.0 because CHT was way too slow for me. Plus, with CHT, I couldn't play with the clocks or the taskbar or anything without breaking the homescreen. Now with MM3.0, SenseUI is just as fast as Sense2.1.

Just go to this page: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3070

Download the MaxManila 3.0 + mode9.dll ZIP file.

Unzip the download.

Connect your TP2 via Activesync.

Place MaxManila3.0.cab on your TP2 (Don't run yet)

Go to Settings>Today>Items, disable HTC Sense.

Once back to the blah winblows homescreen, open File Explorer and find your MaxManila3.0 cab. Run it.

After installation, it will ask you to softreset, say no. It will ask you again, press cancel.

Now, go onto your PC, take the mode9.dll from the package and paste it into the \Windows folder on the TP2. It will ask if you wish to overwrite the old file, say YES.

Now soft-reset the device.

Once started up, go to Settings>Today>Items, enable HTC Sense.

BAM, it works!