View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:23 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-10-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
My guess is that you have the Santods R6_Landscape_16 Links loaded on your phone. This is a bug in that mod. I've loaded it on every ROM I've used in the last couple of months, both on my wife's AT&T Tilt2 and my Verizon TP2, multiple ROMs and it does this on all of them, BUT, I like the 4x4 16 links (much better than CHT or MM) and the background on all tabs, as well as the colored weekends in the month view that this provides, so I just don't go into year view. I'm assuming yours looks like my post below?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/mcquerg1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
None of use can see the image that you put in the [IMG] tag because we don't exactly have access to your C:\ drive LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.